X-Class Motor Brakes
- Spring set – Air/Hydraulic Release
- Torque 4 to 300 Lb. Ft.
- Up to 10 times longer service life
- Designed for dynamic stopping
- Packaged, fully assembled and tested
- Simplified double C-face motor mounting
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Totally enclosed, sealed housing
X-Class Coupler Brakes
- Oil Shear Technology
- No Maintenance* – No Adjustment – Ever!
- Clamped-Split-Quill reduces keyway problems
- Hard-coat epoxy finish highly resistant to rust and chipping.
- Multiple friction discs – high thermal dissipation and low inertia
- Clamped Split Quill – 360º shaft connection
- Washdown and marine duty available
POSISTOP X-CLASS BRAKE OPTIONS
Our washdown option features stainless steel mounting hardware, nickel-plated shafts and non-corrosive breathers & sight gauges. The housing can also be coated with white epoxy or the Steel-It epoxy.
Manifold Mounted Valve
Add the convenience and performance of a Manifold Mounted Valve. Mounting the valve directly on the unit eliminates extra plumbing, improves response time, increases cycle rate, and improves positioning accuracy.