PosiClutch 200 Series PTO Clutch
- 1300 HP Design (900 HP transfer).
- 400 HP total pump capacity (100 HP per Pump).
- 4 B, C, or D size pumps.
- Shorter overall length—Only 33 1/4” inches with pulley support.
- No External Cooling (eliminates additional reservoir, pump, filter, cooler).
The PTO is designed to mount to a diesel or gasoline engine to drive various types of stationary systems such as pumps, chippers, mulchers or crushers. The Force Control PTO offers many advantages such as shorter overall length, high capacity and a unique cooling system as well as the ability to incorporate a brake to slow a high inertia drum. It also has additional pump options providing a drive system for up to 4 hydraulic pumps.
The clutch is engaged by compressing a multiple disc friction stack using either air or hydraulic pressure. The pressure determines the torque transmitted through the clutch.
Transmission fluid circulating through the unit flows through an open center hub, through the friction stack, and out to the housing. Cooling occurs as the fluid runs back to the bottom of the unit to be recirculated. This system, called Oil Shear Technology, prevents wear on the friction surfaces, removes heat from the friction area to the housing, and lubricates all internal parts.
Oil Shear Technology — Reduces Maintenance Cost
- Air or Hydraulic Actuation
- Low Maintenance – Reduced Downtime
- Severe or Hazardous Duty
- Compact Size – High Thermal
- Washdown and Marine Duty Options
- Low Inertia Energy Savings
- Cooling – Basic, Fan, Water, Oil-To-Air, and Forced Lube