Do you know the true cost of your clutch or brake?
Sometimes the lowest up front cost does not tell the entire story.
Many factors enter into the true product cost such as service life, repair cost, spare parts cost, adjustment cost, downtime cost, reduced production or scrap.
- How long will the units last before adjustment, maintenance or replacement is required?
- How many replacements must be purchased in a given period of time?
- How much spare parts and units inventory must be maintained?
- How much maintenance is required to keep the unit operating properly?
- Does the product need to be adjusted on a regular basis?
- Do you experience reduced production, scrap parts or downtime due to brake failure?
- How many hours per month are required to keep the unit running properly?
- How much downtime is caused by an out of adjustment or failed unit?
General Price Schedule
Force Control can help reduce your true cost in the long run
We would like to compare our overall cost to the competition. Please use the free form calculator above or, for a more advanced calculation, please download and fill in the True Cost Calculator. We will provide a true total cost comparison based off your information.